Working for WKK
WKK is a leading importer and distributor in the field of fixation materials such as cable ties, heat shrink tubing, automotive / solar clips, cable glands, terminals, cable end-sleeves, grommets and braided sleeving. From our office in The Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Poland, we serve customers throughout Europe with high quality products against attractive prices.
WKK distinguishes itself in the market by continuously striving to be the best. We also expect this from our employees. With an international team of approximately 80 employees, we ensure that customers receive the correct quality and service. The communication lines are short, initiatives and a pro-active attitude are greatly appreciated. Due to the growth and ambitions of our organization, there is room for personal development.
At WKK every day is different and you will be continuously challenged.
Top 5 reasons to apply:
– WKK is dynamic and ensures you a varied position
– You are not just a number, but a valuable link to achieve success
– WKK is ambitious and offers you personal development opportunities
– You work with pleasant colleagues and you are part of an international team
– In addition to a market conform salary, WKK offers you attractive secondary employment conditions
Please contact Mrs Lineke Kooyman from the Human Resources department, tel. +31(0)13 571 21 71
or send your application and CV to: email@example.com